All returns must be approved by Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies and must have a RMA # issued by a representative of Baker’s Gas.
14 Day Return Policy:
Baker’s will accept returns for any merchandise provided it is in the original packaging and has not been used or altered in any way within 14 days of the receipt of an order. Baker's Gas also reserves the right to refuse a return for any special or custom order item. An RMA # must be issued by a Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies representative and credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection by Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies. A restocking fee of up to 25% may apply to special order, custom, or non-stock merchandise. The merchandise must be returned in the original packaging and in salable condition and must be shipped at the customer’s expense and insured for the cost of the merchandise. (Please do not place any postage, write upon, or in any way alter the manufacturers packing of merchandise). If the item is returned in non-salable condition, Baker’s Gas & Welding Supplies reserves the right to not issue credit or return to the customer. Once an item is used we will not accept a return on it. Baker's reserves the right to refuse any return. All demo equipment is final sale. No refunds will be issued on demo equipment.
The customer is liable for any damaged/lost items being shipped to Baker's Gas as a return. For any returned machines, we recommend double boxing them over the original box to avoid any additional wear and tear/ possible damage to the machine on its way back to us.
While we strive to make no mistakes, we realize that human error may occur. If the wrong merchandise was shipped or the merchandise was defective, please let us know immediately and we will correct the situation at our expense. We will send the correct items along with a return label for shipping the incorrect items back to our warehouse if need be. Unfortunately, we cannot issue shipping refunds and/or cover shipping costs on return items under any other circumstance.
Unfortunately, there are times when a package will arrive to a customer in a less than perfect condition. While we attempt to take every precaution to avoid merchandise being damaged in shipping, once the product leaves our warehouse, it is the responsibility of the delivery company to deliver your package undamaged. If an item arrives damaged, please notify us within 24 hours and if possible, refuse delivery of item from the delivery service. If the damage is concealed by the packaging and found upon opening the package, please document all damages and contact us within 24 hours. We will take all possible steps to replace your merchandise as quickly as possible and will handle all claims with the delivery service.
Baker’s Gas and Welding is more than happy to exchange items. All exchanges must be issued an RMA # by a representative of Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies. These items must meet our return criteria of being in salable condition upon return to Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies. Once the items are received and inspected by Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies, the items that need exchanged will be sent out to the customer. All shipping cost associated with exchanges are at the customer’s expense.
All products that have a manufacturer's warranty are covered from manufacturer defects and covered for the specified amount of time in the manufacturer warranty. Requests for warranty repair should be directed to the manufacturer of the product. All technical inquiries and/or warranty troubleshooting should be directed to the manufacturer as Baker's Gas is a distributor of the product.
If a customer receives a machine that fails out of the box or has a small defect, the customer will have 14 days to contact Baker’s Gas. The customer will then have two choices:
1. Locate the nearest authorized service or warranty repair facility for the manufacturer of the purchased machine, and have it repaired under the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. For assistance in finding the nearest authorized repair center, contact the manufacturer of your machine / part.
2. Contact Baker’s Gas for an RMA #, and ship the machine back to Baker’s Gas for a new machine of the same model. The customer will be responsible for any freight charges back to Baker’s Gas and the new machine must be in the original packaging. A replacement machine will not be shipped until Baker’s Gas has received, inspected, and verified that the original machine is defective. If Baker’s Gas determines that the machine is not defective, or is not in the original packaging, the machine will be returned at the customer’s expense.
No credit will be issued to customer until the returned item (with approved RMA #) is received and inspected by a representative of Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies. Once received and inspected, the credit for the return or exchange will be made using the payment method selected by the customer. Please allow up to 7 days from the date the return merchandise arrives in our warehouse for a credit. No credit will be issued for shipping costs on returns unless the return is based on an error caused by Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies.
How to Process a Return:
1. Check Your Package – All returns must be in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING, as well as in resalable condition. Any packaging materials, manuals, gauges, accessories, warranty cards and documentation originally sent must be included in the return package. In the event that the returned package does not meet the guidelines listed above, Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies reserves the right not to honor the return.
2. Contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #) – In order to process our customers’ returns as quickly as possible and without hassle, we require ALL returns to be accompanied by an RMA #. To obtain an RMA # and any other return information you might need, please call us at 877-930-5690.
3. Ship Your Return – We want your return experience to be “hassle-free.” Because of this, we strongly recommend that you insure your package for the purchase price of the product so that you are covered in the event of your package being lost or damaged in transit. We strongly recommend using UPS to return your package as they provide traceable shipments and proof-of-delivery which guarantees that your package is delivered to us. Please understand that shipping charges are non-refundable and Baker’s Gas and Welding Supplies is not responsible for any packages lost or damaged during transit. This includes packages sent via USPS to an international or overseas destination. We also recommend double boxing your machine's original packaging to ensure that the machine and its packaging are not damaged.